Be sure you have the right watercraft insurance for your boat or yacht.
Whether you are a recreational boater or have a captain and crew for your yacht, watercraft insurance helps protect against physical loss of the vessel and liability suits. Some questions to consider when reviewing your needs are:
- Is the liability limit adequate to protect against third-party lawsuits?
- Are you protected against an uninsured boater?
- Is there a limitation on your navigational territory and/or a mandated lay-up period at certain times of the year?
- Would you need a temporary substitute watercraft should your vessel be involved in a loss?
- What would happen if after a loss the fuel of your vessel polluted the waters?
- Is your emergency towing limit adequate?
We can assist you in navigating through these and many other questions to provide you with the protection to meet your needs.