Recreational Vehicle Insurance provides protection designed for your:
- All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV)
- Golf cart
- Utility vehicle (UTV)
- Go cart
- Trail bike
- Dune buggy
- and more!
- Bodily Injury Liability: Protects you if you cause an accident and someone is hurt, typically covering the other person’s medical expenses.
- Property Damage Liability: Protects you if you’re at fault in an accident causing damage to another person’s property. Insurance coverage typically pays for expenses to damaged property such as vehicles, homes, and buildings.
- Collision Coverage: Reimburses the cost of repairing your Recreational Vehicle after damage due to a collision with another object (such as another Recreational Vehicle, tree, or fence).
- Comprehensive Coverage: Protects from damages to your Recreational Vehicle due to almost any event: flooding, wind, vandalism, theft, or other reason not involving a crash with another vehicle.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance can even provide coverage while your vehicle is in storage or needs a tow. If you have custom parts, you can get coverage to protect them from things like theft or damage.