No Matter Where You Call Home
Meeker Sharkey & Hurley Insurance Has You Covered
We understand homes of all types and ages: condominiums, cooperatives, apartments, town homes and custom built residences. We also know your home is an emotional as well as a financial investment.
If anything disastrous should happen, you would want to rebuild your home as it was before, with the same quality and character. We offer policies that can do this.
To develop the basics of a homeowners policy we will ask you to focus on the following areas:
- Dwelling and Other Structures replacement cost (Is it limited?)
- Contents replacement cost or depreciated?
- Ordinance and law local reconstruction code requirements
- Water and sewer back up (Do you have a sump pump?)
- Sufficient “Loss of Use” (Additional living expense in the event you cannot live in your home because of a covered loss.)
- Adequate liability limits (If you were sued, do your limits protect your assets, future earnings, income?)
- Guest medical payments (Can you offer to pay for medical help if a guest is hurt at your home?)
- Deductible options (The higher the deductible the lower the premium – where is your comfort zone?)
- Where are the gaps in your insurance program?
- What are your exposures?
- Are your limits adequate?
- Can you retain some level or risk?
- Is your insurance still meeting your family’s needs?
Our in depth review will touch on many areas to create an insurance solution that fits your specific needs.