Internationally, Meeker Sharkey & Hurley partners with a vendor to provide full international employee benefits support including:
- Global benefit program management including policy reviews and audits
- Gap analysis and benchmarking analysis
- Local plan level support through your existing or GBA network brokers (design, costing, administration and funding)
- Merger and Acquisition due diligence support
- Global insurance solutions (e.g. expatriate insurance and multi-national insurance pooling)
- Key local national (KLN) employee benefit programs
- Corporate compensation and performance management design
- Expertise in foreign country traditions, cultures and practices
Our partner maintains an international network of brokers in 90 countries around the world to provide local service and support. Network firms have been vetted and many have worked with our partner for over 15 years.
This is especially valuable if you have countries with relatively few employees that will not receive the attention of the local office of a global brokerage firm because of the low revenue it generates for the local office.
Meeker Sharkey & Hurley recognizes that global growth companies may have needs that exceed our own capabilities. That is why we partner with a vendor who will help us deliver a level of service and expertise unsurpassed by even the largest firms.
Together with our partner we can provide full support to prospects and our current clients wherever in the world they operate.
To learn more, contact Donna Dodd at 908-272-3330 ext. 17.